torsdag 9 augusti 2012

Exploring China

Facebook and my blog were accesable in Hong Kong but as soon as I entered mainland China both of them were blocked, I could just access them through my iPhone applications. It was therefore impossible for me to post any of my pictures which I captured with my big camera. Now I'll post my travelpath and the pictures which I took during my trip.

After Hong Kong I went to the big city Shenzhen, I didn't know anything about Shenzhen before I went there. I got very surprised of what I saw. I saw a big modern city with broad streets, high buildings, nice restaurants, clubs and of course a lot of people as well.

After 24 hours in Shenzhen I jumped on the train to Shanghai, it took 18 hours and I had some Chinese famelies as company during my trip. The kids were totally amazed that a foreigner were on the same train as them. Playing games and exchanging sweets (I adh some Swedish ones with me) with the kids and socializing with the Chines people was what I was doing during these 18 hours. I even got some really nice rest during the traintrip, 9 hours of sleep without any interruption.  

Shanghai was a very bustling city with high buildings and much people. It was maybe the biggest amount of people that I've encounterd in all cities that I've visited... In Shanghai I also meet a exchangestudent from Busan, she took me to some nice streetfood market. There we ate some frog and some baby lobsters.

Expresstrain from Shanghai to Beijing took only 5 hours maximum speed was 302 km/h.

In Beijing it is so much to see, also Beijing is a bicycle city with broad bicycle roads on every street. I was so tired when I reached the Great Wall of China. Spending almost 3 hours on the wall I looked forward to take cable car down, but I soon realised that it was closed and I had to walk down (quickly as well because the last bus was leaving in 2 hours). This was the last day so missing the bus would have been a disaster because my flight was leaving after 8 hours.

Well I made it in time (thanks god) and I reached Stockholm as planned.

 Shenzhen




  Shenzhen



  Shenzhen
 Taking the train from  Shenzhen to Shanghai
 A lot of kids there, and their favourite play was "climbing the stairs up and down!"
 I was sleeping on the highest bed on third floor


 Sitting seats
 Playing some cards for money
 This guy didn't allowe me to pass through the door to go to my seat for 30 minutes, he's the doorkeeper

 Beer from Tibet
 Me and some Chinese friends having a meal in the train



 The breakfast



 My wagon, 16
In Shanghai!!
 Watching closely on the old mens playing, they were quite good actually...
 Animal and insects market
 Here the plan is to buy a grasshopper and a small cage for him. Then just put this cage in the house or wherever and the grasshopper will sing for you! I saw it in some restaurants

 Some dogs
 Some birds
 A duck
 And of course some cold tasty Heine... HeineZun! YEAH!!


 Tasty bird on a stick

 Busiest street in Shanghai
 So much people
 Highest building in China to the left, and to be the highest building in China to the right (under construction). Jin Mao tower in the centre



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar