söndag 22 juli 2012

Second last station, Shanghai

Shanghai is Chinas biggest city and it has the highest population in the world if you only look on the city population, almost 18 million people.

After 18 hours of train from Shenzhen I finally arrived to Shanghai! The train was a really cool experience where I encountered many different people, almost all of them Chinese of course. With my perfect Chinese I managed to talk with a lot of people... Even though we had quite a struggle to understand each other.

Maybe you think that it was impossible to sleep in the train due to noisy people and train but actually I slept 9 hours without interruption! So I left the train really relaxed.

The train have many different classes and I slept in the "Hard sleeper", actually it wasn't so hard as you may think. I could relax on one piece of wood with a really cozy wooden log as pillow ^_^... Just kidding.. Actually the beds were soft enough and I had some cozy bedclothes as well.

My train was delayed for three hours so I arrived at 10 instead of 7 am.

No time to spare as soon as I arrived to Shanghai! I have taken the Bustour through the city and the boat tour as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar